[Xastir] Xastir 1.2 STABLE has been released

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Sat Jun 14 17:26:03 EDT 2003

Ok - no biggie, but obviously something at sourceforge isn't quite
synched up, yet. I'm sure it'll settle down sooner or later.

Just to be sure of what I'm seeing - and everyone else - I deleted my
xastir directory and started over from scratch.

Sure enough - still 1.1.5 using the public CVS server.

But, to get around that - for now - I simply downloaded the 1.2.0
tarball and compiled that up.

1.2.0 running fine here now.

73

--