[Xastir] view->mobile stations

Reuven Z Gevaryahu gevaryah at netaxs.com
Mon Jun 23 14:15:18 EDT 2003

Tim Schall wrote:
> I'm currently tracking 22745 stations/objects here of which 2843 are 'mobile
> stations.'  The first 71 have a time listed in place of the call.  This with
> the 1.2.1 code from CVS.
>
> On Sunday 22 June 2003 16:04, Chris Hare, KD5WIM wrote:
>
>>shows a time in the call sign field.  I think that is incorrect.

If you're looking at what I'm looking at, Xastir is behaving correctly.
These are moving objects, part of some kind of experiment somewhere in
Europe. View|Mobile Stations only shecks if a station is active and has
saved trackpoints- it doesn't care if it is an object or an item.

(In list_gui.c line 179 and 186, we should really check the ST_MOVING
flag and not "newest_trackpoint != NULL". It works because we save the
first trackpoint when we see a non-zero speed, but if we change that at
all we'll break the code.)

--Reuven (KB3EHW)