[Xastir] tapr tnc

MC mc6041 at mclink.it
Tue Jun 24 15:09:38 EDT 2003

I'm able to use Xastir 1.2 only for packet hf via a pk232.
When I connect a tapr clone, adjusting accordingly the parameters, I see the
little red left oriented arrow flash as packets arrive, but nothing appears
on the screen. How can I find were I'm wrong ?
Another question: the kiss serial tnc must be already set to kiss mode prior
to open Xastir ? (The topic is not covered into the help). In fact, I see no
way to adjust the kiss-on and kiss-off instructions.
--

--->   Massimo I0MCF

   http://www.ziomassimo.it