[Xastir] I need a wizard

Massimo Corinaldesi mc6041 at mclink.it
Fri Jun 27 04:18:11 EDT 2003

Too much tweakings are producing strange results.

At the beginning with a pk232 (9k6) I was receiving hf aprs, and I did some
unsuccessfull try with audio alarms. Afterthat, I tried with a tapr clone tnc
(19k2) for vhf aprs, but no luck: I see the red arrow going to left but no
stations detected (for Curt: HEAD is off).
Now, the situation for vhf tnc is the same, but I see no stations and no red
arrow for the pk232 (that's working instead!).

One more hint: in the first dayis, on opening an interface I saw a little red
arrow right going. Now the right going arrow is no more here.

Hope these symptoms could enable someone (the wizard) help me to overcome my
tweaking.

--

--->   Massimo I0MCF

   http://www.ziomassimo.it