[Xastir] Lingering Info

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Mon Mar 3 12:44:22 EST 2003

Not a big deal, but thought you may be interested.  It seems if there are any
changes in the data received (by changing comments etc) they remain in the
'Station Info' dialog.  The following is my station, but I've noticed other
stations have similar info.  Perhaps this the way it supposed to be...   I'm
sure a restart will fix (unless of course it is 'spose to be like this) this,
but hate to do it unless of course there is a new cvs...

The first listed comment is the current setting.

Packets received: 476     Last Heard: 03/03/2003 09:07:10
Heard via the TNC on device 0, last via TNC on device 0
Echoed from: WIDE2 WIDE2 RELAY VE7CFF VE7CFF WIDE2
Data path: APX114,RELAY,WIDE2-2
Comments: Tom's LinuX QTH, Delta BC, ve7did at rac.ca
Comments: Tom's LinuX QTH, Delta BCï`
Comments: Tom's LinuX QTH, Delta BC
Current Power Gain: 4W @ 6.1m HAAT, 0dB omni, range 3.4km
Last Position: 03/03  09:07   49 07 30.1N  122 54 30.5W
CN89nd *

...73 Tom