[Xastir] Xastir/Cygwin now support seamless topo maps

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Fri Mar 7 17:06:53 EST 2003

For those of you running Windows/Cygwin, the latest CVS version of
Xastir now supports the libproj and libgeotiff libraries on
Windows/Cygwin.  This gives you support for the USGS geoTIFF topo
maps (7.5 minute, 100k, and 250k) and Xastir will display them in a
seamless fashion.

Xastir/Cygwin now supports ALL of the optional map libraries.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin