[Xastir] AX25 Digi'ing

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Mon Mar 10 19:40:00 EST 2003

On March 10, 2003 01:10 pm, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Tom Robson wrote:
> > I am using it with a standard tnc (both a kpc3+ and AEA PK-88) operating
> > in kiss mode and using the ax25 interface.  I have been using it for
> > about an hour..... and all seems ok.
> >
> > I'll let you know if anything funny happens.
> >
> > Tom

Had a couple of pop-up errors as a result of the digipeating.  Occurred a few
times.

First one was called an Interface Error - Invalid ax25 destination.  Callsign
or digipeater.
It was immediately followed by another Interface Error.  - ax25 error on
output of UI

I was watching the packets fly by and it only seemed to occur when one
particular mobile was transmitting.  It was a Tiny Track.  Didn't happen all
the time though.

Is this the result of bad data? collisions etc...

Tom