[Xastir] UK APRS With XASTIR??

George Smart (Abbs Cross School) george.smart1 at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 9 16:03:13 EST 2003

Hello All.
I ahve been running APRS in the UK for a number of months now (windows
based), and being a radio amateur, and wanting to mess about, i wondered if
xastir would be of any use in the United kingdom??  I'm fed up of the
Unreliability of Windows Based programs, and run a BBS/Node in south
england, on linux, but untill now, was unable to find anything that would
enable me to do APRS on Linux based machines.

If anyone can help me, with info on xastir then don't hesitate to drop me an
E-Mail.

Best 73 to all.
de GEORGE SMART - 2E1ZZZ / M3PKT (SYSOP of ELMPRK NODE/BBS)

---{MS OUTLOOK XP AUTO SIGNATURE}---

73 de George Smart - 2E1ZZZ / M3PKT

* E-Mail: george.smart1 at btinternet.com
* Packet: 2E1ZZZ at GB7NSY.#32.GBR.EU