[Xastir] UK APRS With XASTIR??

Paul uva at deertown.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 16:34:12 EST 2003

In message <CEEDLFEPCNELJOIEFPOGKEHFCAAA.george.smart1 at btinternet.com>,
George Smart (Abbs Cross School) <george.smart1 at btinternet.com> writes
>Cheers paul.
>I have had quite a few replyes from all over the world. (but better that
>none! HI)
>thanks for the info, and i hope to have it going in a few days. (i currently
>run UI-View)
>I'm always running, when the PC hasn't locked Up that is...

Well you shouldn't have that problem with linux, my box has been up for
over 30 days or more. I have to switch it off at times otherwise it
would be longer. I have had to restart xastir on occasions after a 2-3
weeks though, but I do run a CVS version, not always up to date :(

You will have to find the maps you what though as xastir doesn't come
with any, but the choice of formats is very large.
Best of luck,

--
Paul G4UVA