[Xastir] Shape file problem with current CVS

John L Place jplace at sc.rr.com
Sun Mar 16 02:20:32 EST 2003

Thanks for the idea's. Found out that the system didn't install the 3
shapefile RPM's correctly. Uninstalled and reinstalled and everything
works fine on Mandrake 9.0 with latest cvs. Now I'm waiting for the
tigermaps to download. Sometimes I get the message "Couldn't download
the Tigermap image. Eventually they show up. Have got to figure out
which files to set up on the local system.
TNX

--

Computers are like Air Conditioning, everything works fine until you
open the Windows....

John L. Place
W4HNK