[Xastir] question

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue Mar 18 12:10:16 EST 2003

On 18 Mar 2003, brenda wrote:

> does the sound modem have a TCPIP interface?

You can configure the soundmodem interface to look like a serial
KISS TNC, or to be an AX.25 kernel networking port.  Xastir will use
either configuration ok.

I would imagine that one could run aprsd on the box, connected to
the port, and then connect local or remote APRS clients to it.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin