[Xastir] using aprsworld maps

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Wed Mar 26 22:58:03 EST 2003

N1OFZ wrote:

 > 3) What Internet servers are people using?  I have tried server from
 > aprs.net and antelope.net and I get streams fine but I do get 'you are
 > an  unverified user, Internet access only.' and 'contact program author
 > for registration number.'.  So I am not sure what needs to be done to
 > fix this?  Or is this OK?

Hey! I see you got callpass working and are connect up to
aprsdcsp.antelope.net 'verified'.

Welcome aboard!!

I love it - got 8 clients hooked up to aprsdcsp now and 5 of 'em are
xastir 1.1.4 - the other 3 are various flavors of arpsd.

http://aprsdcsp.antelope.net:14501

73

--
         "The Dungeon" online at http://go.to/kc7zru