[Xastir] INSTALL HELP! ! !

Jacob Tennant k8jwt at ntelos.net
Fri Mar 28 19:47:20 EST 2003

OK I got bash running now. HOWEVER whenever I try to give it commands, it
says command not found?

I am in the /home/user directory and can't get out of it?

My computer doesn't ask for a user/password when it is turned on (Win98se)
but say I am logged in as "user" under the correct login.

Jacob Tennant  K8JWT