[Xastir] Segfault

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Mon May 5 14:52:34 EDT 2003

Caught Segfault! Xastir will terminate
Last incoming line was: # javAPRSSrvr 2.8b03
11:43:30

First time I have ever seen one of these....  only thing different is I have
been using serial kiss.  I was changing some parameters on the interface and
xastir terminated, although I have done it before with no problems... may be
a coincidence.

Everytime I restart it seems to terminate around the map loading area.

Rebooted, renamed the maps which were selected, deleted the map_index.sys &
selected_maps.sys.

Turned tnc off and disconnected the net.
Slackware 8.0  kernel 2.2.19
Other programs work properly
Did not recompile xastir.

Any ideas?