[Xastir] Segfault

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Mon May 5 17:43:12 EDT 2003

Seems to be something else.  I'm sure it is the config file, because I <just
happen> to have an old config file and at least the program started but with
an obscure screen (file was about 1 1/2 years old).
Didn't realize that .../config/xastir.bak was a backup for the xastir.cnf

So anyway... after loading a new (old) config file the program runs properly.
 Something must have got blitzed in the config file when I was changing the
parameters on the serial kiss interface.  I'll let it go for a while then
propably go back to ax25.

...73 Tom