[Xastir] Argh! make problems

Gerry Wheeler gwheelerx at qolpublishing.com
Mon May 5 20:22:03 EDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-05-04 at 19:52, Chuck Byam wrote:
> This has to do with localization and OpenMotif/Lesstif.  For most of us this
> is a benign message and can be ignored.  If you simply can't stand it any
> more set LANG = C or en_US

Great, Chuck. Works perfectly. I ran the command "env LANG=C xastir" and
there were no more error messages about the fonts.

BTW, and way off topic, the same thing works for Adobe Acrobat Reader. I
haven't been able to get it to run since I installed RH8.0, but that
environment setting works for it too!

Gerry
kg4nbb