[Xastir] wx boxes and warnings

vic ke4lkq at shentel.net
Tue May 6 12:57:58 EDT 2003

I am not fully understanding... is it correct that as long as I am connected
to any of the internet servers around and listed in the Readme.1st file . I
should get the warning polygons, etc., showing up on my instance of xastir.
I don't know fully what the reference to aprs-si is.. some particular server..
and if so, what are the addresses.. I cannot seem to find them

Is the wxsvr program off limits to all but a few people?

Regards, Victor

should I have seen alll the tornado boxes the other day?? on my machine?

sorry for so many questions...