[Xastir] practicle aprs

vic ke4lkq at shentel.net
Wed May 7 19:38:49 EDT 2003

xastir never ceases to amaze me... here i sit grabbing screen shots of xastir
with storm boxes and radar superimposed on the map. (washington DC area)
tornados sighted and severe weather warning being posted from my emwin sat.
feed and sirens going of on the computer, etc...

Kinda brings it all together..

Thanks again, I can't say enough good things about the efforts of all the
programmers.

Screen shots going to local EOC co-ordinator as proof it all works...

p.s.  setting the data filters on xastir correctly really makes this program
sing....

btw, is there a way to have multiple views of the same maps simultaniously
without running multiple instances of xastir..  I don't think there is but I
may have overlooked something... like multiple windows on winaprs...ugh!

Victor