[Xastir] Warning: Changes last night to map indexing

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Fri May 9 12:12:40 EDT 2003

Just a small warning.  If you click on the new (as of last night)
"Re-Index Maps: All Maps" button, you'll currently lose all of your
Properties settings like map layer, automaps, and fill.

That button blows away the in-memory index and starts from scratch.

I just talked to Olivier about it (he brought it to my attention),
and I'll change the code shortly so that doesn't happen.  We'll copy
those settings, and only those settings, across from the old index
list before we waste it.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin