[Xastir] Can't find ImageMagick lib

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri May 16 00:13:28 EDT 2003

Only problem with this is I tried to reproduce your fix with WB5BBW's
system last week, and it didn't work.  Still got the errors and warnings
'bout ImageMagick libs being missing.  I suspect the bz2 lib problem
identified tonight was the culprit, although I'd have hoped bz2 libs
were normally installed.  bzip is a favorite of most system packagers,
for good reason.

gerry