[Xastir] Can't find ImageMagick lib

vic ke4lkq at shentel.net
Thu May 15 16:56:00 EDT 2003

The problem seems to be rampant with most versions, including Mandrake..
This is what worked for me
Build and install the ImageMagick stuff from source RPM if at all possible...
then DELETE the xastir sources, redownload from cvs and then compile...
should work,, at least that is what it took on my system...

BTW I got the exact same warnings etc. until I did the above...
Hope it works for you...73  Victor