[Xastir] Can't find ImageMagick lib

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Fri May 16 12:24:16 EDT 2003

On Thu, 15 May 2003, Jack Twilley wrote:

> The compiler can't find the library named "lcms".  This library is
> required by ImageMagick -- it's found in the output of "Magick-config
> - --libs".  I don't know what package it's in on your system, but on
> FreeBSD it's a separate package of its own.

Is there any way that we can make the output of this test program
appear in the main text while doing a configure?  It sounds like
some of the supporting libs for ImageMagick (and perhaps others?)
are getting to be a problem, particularly when they're not visible
to the user, who just sees a general failure for the main library
being queried.

If we could make it visible somehow, for all of the optional
libraries, that would make it much easier to help these people in
the future.  Don't know if it's easy to do this, just throwing it
out there.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin