[Xastir] Failure after ImageMagick updating

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Sat May 17 15:05:23 EDT 2003

Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> On Sat, 17 May 2003, Jim Chandler wrote:
>
>>What is this "loss of slider function"?  Is it the intensity slider?
>
> Yes, I believe that is correct.

Yup - that's correct.

Map > enable/configure Tiger map > intensity

Move'n the slider 'bout does *something* to the displayed maps, but not
at all what it used to. At the lowest setting, the white background is
unchanged and shapes are just an outline with no fill. Used to be that
the white background would adjust as well as the shapes. Setting the
slider to 50 or so would yield a display similar to a Win-map with a
grey background.

map > background color is set to 'grey' and 'intensity' makes no difference.

Quick page with screen shot examples

http://aprsdcsp.antelope.net/xastirtiger.html

Mmmm, maybe this *is* the designed behavior and what I'm expecting isn't??

73

--
         "The Dungeon" online at http://go.to/kc7zru
               Casper, WY    |    CARC Repeater