[Xastir] Failure after ImageMagick updating

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Sat May 17 22:29:10 EDT 2003

KC7ZRU - Tate wrote:

> Quick page with screen shot examples
>
> http://aprsdcsp.antelope.net/xastirtiger.html
>
> Mmmm, maybe this *is* the designed behavior and what I'm expecting isn't??
>
> 73

OK - maybe I really am just confused here.

I uninstalled ImageMagick 5.5.7-1. Snagged the tarball for 5.3.1 and
installed that. Re-ran ./configure and compiled up xastir (same CVS as
used for the examples listed above).

Now, the intensity slider (map -> enable/configure tiger maps) does
nothing at all. 30 or 100 - it's the same as the 100 snapshot shown on
my example page.

It's looking more and more like xastir may well be working 'right' with
5.5.7-1 and I just don't know what to look for as to designed behavior.

Someone else who has what they consider a working installl please take a
look and guide this poor lost goof to the light.

In the meantime - going back to 5.5.7-1 here.

73

--
         "The Dungeon" online at http://go.to/kc7zru
               Casper, WY    |    CARC Repeater