[Xastir]

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat May 17 16:10:22 EDT 2003

tracepath, from a reliable on-campus host, which has OC-3 connectivity
to the "real" world and OC-3 to Internet2, shows that it gets to its
gateway router and dies.  It's possible that the gateway is denying ICMP
packets, but a telnet also hangs.  Since I'm short on cycles, that's
about as far as I can go today:-)

xastir will auto-reconnect if you configured that when you set up the
interface.  do an interface-properties for that interface, and see if
you told it to reconnect on net failure.

73, gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu