[Xastir]

Dick C. Reichenbach dreichen at columbus.rr.com
Sat May 17 21:43:10 EDT 2003

I had a conversation just yesterday about this.

Posted on the TAPR APRS list around May 12 was a notice that the guy
that runs APRSEAST.net got a new job and needed the bandwidth for
something else.  APRSEASE.net still exists, but it points to the
APRSFL.net server.

Unfortunatly, The filter messages sent to aprseast are being ignored, so
you have to change the server properties to aprsfl.net to get the filter
messages sent to the right server.

Make sence?
Dick Reichenbach. - KC8OBZ