[Xastir] Xastir on Windows/Cygwin

Orrin Winton oakenshieldd at lycos.com
Sun May 18 13:39:31 EDT 2003

For windows/cygwin:

Saving the .cvsrc file in unix format, allowed
cvs update to function properly.  Thanks to the person
who pointed that out!  .cvsrc in dos format will not
allow cvs update to work at all on windows/cygwin
xastir updates.  (I haven't done make & install yet.)

But i didn't have to delete the file and re-create it;
i used PFE (http://www.lancs.ac.uk/people/cpaap/pfe)
a Windows file editor that allows you the option of
saving either in Win or unix format.

Now i just have to get my radio fixed.  Last week it
fried -- the (+) terminal of the battery touched the
case (ground) of the antenna tuner and toasted the
radio (Yaesu FT-817).  Can't afford the repair bill
right away which is likely to be over $200 i imagine.

Orrin wn1z