[Xastir] Xastir on Windows/Cygwin

Orrin Winton oakenshieldd at lycos.com
Sun May 18 14:27:26 EDT 2003

For windows/cygwin:

I'm getting error messages in the 'make' and 'make
install' processes.  Below is part of what i get,
and xastir runs but it looks different than it did
before (sorry for being so vague) and i can't test
to see if it's plotting stations because my radio is
not working.  (Also, i did not update Cygwin yet; does
that work by CVS update or will i have to download
the whole thing again?)

When i did 'make', last 7 lines read:

main.c: In function 'UpdateTime':
main.c:7732: storage size of 'tmv' isn't known
make[2]: *** [main.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/Orrin Winton/src/xastir/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/Orrin Winton/src/xastir'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Then when i do 'make install', it only outputs to screen about 13
lines, and the last 5 lines read:

main.c: In function 'UpdateTime':
main.c:7732: storage size of 'tmv' isn't known
make[1]: *** [main.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/Orrin Winton/src/xastir/src'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

orrin wn1z