[Xastir] Xastir on Windows/Cygwin

Kirk Mefford kc2elo at softhome.net
Sun May 18 14:52:45 EDT 2003

At 02:27 PM 5/18/2003, Orrin Winton wrote:
>For windows/cygwin:
>
>not working.  (Also, i did not update Cygwin yet; does
>that work by CVS update or will i have to download
>the whole thing again?)

I can't help much with the compile problems... maybe someone else can.

As for updating Cygwin, if you still have the "setup.exe" file then run
it.  It will check all of the packages you have and then see if there are
new files available and will select the updated files by default.  I didn't
have any problems compiling with perl 5.8 installed but you should be sure
to change the defaults on setup to keep/install perl 5.6 as the
readme.win32 file says just in case.