[Xastir] dumb but quick questions

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Mon May 19 08:44:50 EDT 2003

Chriss,
You can put your TNC in KISS mode.  Most any TNC-2 will support it.  You
can even replace the EPROM with a KISS-only model if you like.  I can
dig up the reference to that if you are interested.  That's what I did
with my Paccomm Tiny-2's.  (Tiny is  a relative term:-)

Aprsdigi does all the cool advanced digipeating features
   ftp://ftp.tapr.org/aprssig/linux/aprsdigi-2.4.3.tgz
It's been running at W2AEE in NYC for several years now and it's better
than digi_ned 'cuz I wrote it:-)

73 de Alan N2YGK