[Xastir] xastir review

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon May 19 14:03:39 EDT 2003

On Mon, 19 May 2003, Alan Crosswell wrote:

> Note to developers:  Add "[ ]" checkboxes to the INSTALL instructions to really
> make it like a heathkit:-)
> /a
>
> Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> > A few words on Xastir from one of our newer users.  This was posted
> > to the APRSSIG over the weekend.

It kind'a sounds humorous, but I wonder how many people actually
just might print out the instructions and do them one-by-one in that
manner?  Might be quite a few.

Me, I don't print much, but I'm used to bringing up lots of windows
all at once and expecting my computer to stay up and running.

It'd be an easy change to make, and wouldn't hurt anything.  Might
as well!

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin