[Xastir] xastir review

Kirk Mefford kc2elo at softhome.net
Mon May 19 14:55:44 EDT 2003

I saw the new check marks/step format in the .win32 file and laughed but it
does look like it might help some.

Also one more way to work around the "MAGICK_HOME" issues with running from
the startxwin.bat file is to add "SET MAGICK_HOME=/usr" to the bat file
before it gets to loading things. [remember DOS? ;) ]

I have Xastir loading directly from "startxwin.bat" with "run
/usr/local/bin/xastir" and ImageMagick works fine with "SET
MAGICK_HOME=/usr" at the top of the bat file.