[Xastir] Stymied...

Wes Johnston wes at johnston.net
Wed May 21 10:10:37 EDT 2003

I have finally gotten xastir 1.1.0 installed on my pc under red hat 8.
I also have lesstif version 2.1 r 0.93.41 .  So far the only map I have
loaded is a winaprs map of the USA.  When I connect to the aprswest
server on port 10151, I see the red arrow at the bottom of the screen
flashing, and see under "view incoming packet data" lots of data coming
in.  None of these stations are plotted on my map.  Why is this?  My
station shows up as an icon on the map though.

Wes