[Xastir] Stymied...

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Wed May 21 14:07:34 EDT 2003

Curt,

I thought the plan was to create a "stable" 1.1.4 version before 1.1.5
was started.  Xastir never really is stable, since it changes daily (or
sooner), but perhaps the latest 1.1.4 snapshot should be deemed "stable"
for the less-adventurous types (or the stable nomenclature eliminated
altogether).

On the other hand, CVS rocks!

73,
Bob, N7XY