[Xastir] Mac OSX 10.2.6 Libraries

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed May 21 22:47:17 EDT 2003

On Wed, 21 May 2003, N1OFZ wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 21, 2003, at 08:45  PM, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
>
> I tried 1.1.5 with the same results.  How do I go about finding out the
> version of tiff as you mentioned below?

If you're running an RPM-based system, you type this:

	rpm -q -a | grep tif

I don't know which version of tiff requires the switch from 1.1.x to
1.2.x libgeotiff though.  Never spent the time and effort to try a
bunch of them and find out.

I'll assume you didn't try copying the private interface file from
libtiff to libgeotiff, right?  I would have expected that you would
have mentioned that if you did.

Perhaps that's why you're trying to find out the version of libtiff,
so you can go snag the sources and place that one .h file into
libgeotiff and try again.  That's what I would try next.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer