[Xastir] Terraserver.geo possibilities?

Kirk Mefford kc2elo at softhome.net
Fri May 23 15:28:42 EDT 2003

At 02:52 PM 5/23/2003, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
>On Fri, 23 May 2003, Kirk Mefford wrote:
>
> > I poked around and found what I needed in the code to switch to topomaps
> > and it works great!
> >
> > Now if one of you programmer types could add the ability to switch between
> > the 2 image choices that would be great.
>
>AARRGGG!

Didn't mean to get ya' all worked up.  lol

>We're trying REALLY hard to get to "stable".  Can it wait another
>week?

Not a problem at all..  I already found a work around to satisfy me I
rarely use the sat. images so flipping back and forth isn't a huge problem
at the moment.

>I or one of the other developers will be glad to look into this once
>we release.
>
>I assume you're talking about switching to the Terraserver topo
>maps, right?

Exactly.  The work around I found was to modify the url string in maps.c to
pull topo maps instead of the sat images.  It should be pretty easy to add
once you guys get caught up.
Using a second .geo file for a reference would probably be easiest.?