[Xastir] at it again.

Wes Johnston wes at johnston.net
Fri May 23 17:28:55 EDT 2003

Thanks Curt... I *had* been just sitting on the side lines and waiting
to upgrade to RH9 before finishing the problems I was having with tiger
maps and imagemagick.  Now, I gotta do it to see what these topo maps
look like with stations overlaid on them.

Jack last advised me that I was missing lcms-devel.  Well I got
lcms-devel1.07 and lcms1.07 as RPMs and installed them both.  I started
to recompile (beginning with bootstrap.sh and configure) xastir hoping
it would say it had found imagemagick after running configure, but it
did not.  I've even restarted my PC and tried again.

I'm really not sure what's going on.....

Wes