[Xastir] It crashed..

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Sat May 24 10:05:54 EDT 2003

I am leaning toward some non-map issue. Perhaps a bad packet or wx alert that
we don't treat right, as you suggested.

I had this same crash twice last night, but I brought Xastir back up and
haven't had any crashes in 14 hours now. I noticed that just after the 2nd
crash, I coulnd't connect to ahubwest.net or ahubcentral.net  for about a
minute. Perhaps there was some killer packet flitting around?

-Lance KJ5O