[Xastir] It crashed..

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat May 24 10:40:45 EDT 2003

On Sat, 24 May 2003, J. Lance Cotton wrote:

> I am leaning toward some non-map issue. Perhaps a bad packet or wx alert that
> we don't treat right, as you suggested.
>
> I had this same crash twice last night, but I brought Xastir back up and
> haven't had any crashes in 14 hours now. I noticed that just after the 2nd
> crash, I coulnd't connect to ahubwest.net or ahubcentral.net  for about a
> minute. Perhaps there was some killer packet flitting around?

If it is a killer packet, and someone can capture it, I can make it
non-lethal.  I haven't seen it here.

I know that a few people are playing with the multipoint objects, so
perhaps there's something in a few of those that is causing a
problem.  They're implementing them in UI-View BETA and playing wit
test objects.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer