[Xastir] It crashed..

Kirk Mefford kc2elo at softhome.net
Sat May 24 14:41:36 EDT 2003

I'm starting to think my computer was just having a bad day or something
because I can't seem to duplicate the problem.  Xastir closed on me several
times yesterday but I only caught the error twice.  First the error I
listed below then shortly after I sent the email.  It had a very similar
error and had barely finished loading.

I've loaded exactly what I had last night same maps, same zoom level and
ran all of my log files for the last 3 days and Xastir happily parsed
everything and is still running fine.  Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Strange.....very strange.