[Xastir] maps

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Sat May 24 13:26:00 EDT 2003

All maps go in the Xastir maps directory which is probably:

/usr/local/xastir/maps

You can organize your maps in subdirectories within that one. I might suggest
you put radar geos in:

/usr/local/xastir/maps/radar

or something like that. All maps will go in the /usr/local/xastir/maps
directory. The exception is the NWS county maps, since they're not used for
drawing maps. You can use them to draw the counties if you like, just
duplicate them in the maps directory or make a link so save space.

-Lance KJ5O

--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
joe at lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3. Eat the
cookies.