[Xastir] cvs issue

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Sat May 24 21:10:11 EDT 2003

Last night I decided it was time to try out cvs to update xastir on my
OSX machine.  I ran into a little problem with running bootstrap.sh.
It ran autoconf from the BSD subsystem instead of the X11 system.  To
fix the problem I modified bootstrap.sh to include the full path
(/sw/bin/) for aclocal, autoheader, autoconf and automake.

This is not a problem worth mentioning except that the casual OSX user
may not realize it and complain when configure fails to be built.  I
figure that maybe it could be mentioned in the docs where it talks
about using --prefix=/sw with configure.  Has anyone else using OSX
seen the same thing?

Dana