[Xastir] cvs issue

Carl Makin carl at stagecraft.cx
Sat May 24 21:34:41 EDT 2003

Hi Dana,

On Sunday, May 25, 2003, at 11:10 AM, N1OFZ wrote:

> Last night I decided it was time to try out cvs to update xastir on my
> OSX machine.  I ran into a little problem with running bootstrap.sh.
> It ran autoconf from the BSD subsystem instead of the X11 system.  To
> fix the problem I modified bootstrap.sh to include the full path
> (/sw/bin/) for aclocal, autoheader, autoconf and automake.

I've been changing the path to include the relevant directories first.
The December 2002 developer release versions of those programs are a
little old.

I'm using DarwinPorts http://opendarwin.org/projects/darwinports/
rather than Fink and it places stuff into /opt/local and since it
doesn't have everything ported yet I have stuff in    /usr/local as
well.

I also noticed recently that configure only searches the path, and then
/sw/bin for Magick-config.  Fortunately in my case it found it in
/usr/local/bin which was in the PATH.

Carl.