[Xastir] Fetch Findu Trail

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun May 25 16:52:07 EDT 2003

On Sun, 25 May 2003, Tom Robson wrote:

> I notice that when using the fetch findu data, the dates of the trail are the
> time & date that you 'fetched' the info from findu and not the actual time of
> the trail.  Is this time & date not stored with the findu data?  Sometimes it
> would be useful to see at what time the mobile/portable was in a particular
> location.

Yes, you are correct.  That data does not come out of the web pages
that we have access to, and Steve didn't want to create another one
that had the dates/times on it.

The only option we have is to do a direct MySQL query.  Since he took
away the privilege of doing anonymous queries, that's out too.  You
now have to have a MySQL login/password to get in that way.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer