[Xastir] Fetch Findu Trail

Steve Dimse k4hg at tapr.org
Wed May 28 19:55:29 EDT 2003

On 5/25/03 at 1:52 PM archer at eskimo.com (Curt Mills, WE7U) sent:

>Yes, you are correct.  That data does not come out of the web pages
>that we have access to, and Steve didn't want to create another one
>that had the dates/times on it.

I don't remember being asked, but if I was, it must have been a very long time
ago, otherwise I would have told you about the time option in both raw.cgi and
rawposit.cgi added about a year ago:

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/raw.cgi?call=k4hg-8&time=1
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/rawposit.cgi?call=k4hg-8&time=1

>The only option we have is to do a direct MySQL query.  Since he took
>away the privilege of doing anonymous queries, that's out too.  You
>now have to have a MySQL login/password to get in that way.

And you asked for one when? Everyone that has asked for one has gotten one, all
I need is to see examples of the query strings you are planning to send!

Steve K4HG