[Xastir] WX stations

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue May 27 16:08:05 EDT 2003

On 26 May 2003, Chris Hare wrote:

> where do I get of the list of the radar codes so i only load the one I
> want and not everything ......  that would be bad

Actually it's really cool!

I've done it, loading ALL of them (all of them that would load
anyway, which was most) for the whole U.S.

It's really cool to see the weather radar for the whole U.S. at
once.  Of course I did that on a fast link.  Wouldn't want to do it
on a dial-up.

If you zoom in to only the area of interest, only those images will
load.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin