[Xastir] WX stations

Chris Hare kd5wim at attbi.com
Wed May 28 00:09:14 EDT 2003

okay - I disabled the raster maps and now the radar images so up, but
1.  they have the text "Radar image from ....." and the DBZ scale on
them.  they also overlap badly, so it is hard to read them.  how do I
fix this?

2. what maps do i lose access to by doing this?

3.  are the weather alerts county maps still loaded?

4.  how do i get the city detail loaded as well? (or can I?)