[Xastir] What am I doing wrong?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed May 28 19:17:06 EDT 2003

On Wed, 28 May 2003, Scott Currie wrote:

> >Did you install the proper version of ImageMagick?  Several of the
> >more recent versions are known not to work.  A link to a working
> >version is listed in README.win32.
>
> Actually, the link provided in the README points you to the main site and
> its mirrors.  None of them have 5.5.3 anymore.  I installed 5.5.7 since it
> is not specifically mentioned in the README as not working.  I now see
> there is also a link to wetnet where 5.5.3 is available.  I'll try that.

In the ImageMagick stuff, it specifically says that 5.5.3 was
tested.  I didn't try 5.5.7 until yesterday on Cygwin, and haven't
put the results into the README yet.  They're negative.

> >Run the "callpass" program, then put the number generated into each
> >interfaces->properties dialog requiring one.
>
> And callpass is found where?

Same place that "xastir.exe" is found on your system.  Should be in
/usr/local/bin/

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin