[Xastir] What am I doing wrong?

Scott Currie scurrie at us.ibm.com
Wed May 28 19:03:47 EDT 2003

>Did you follow the instructions in README.win32 exactly?

Yes, to the letter, even checked off the steps.

>Are you running the CVS version of Xastir, as it specifies in that
>file?

See answer above

>Did you install the proper version of ImageMagick?  Several of the
>more recent versions are known not to work.  A link to a working
>version is listed in README.win32.

Actually, the link provided in the README points you to the main site and
its mirrors.  None of them have 5.5.3 anymore.  I installed 5.5.7 since it
is not specifically mentioned in the README as not working.  I now see
there is also a link to wetnet where 5.5.3 is available.  I'll try that.

>Run the "callpass" program, then put the number generated into each
>interfaces->properties dialog requiring one.

And callpass is found where?

Thanks,
Scott