[Xastir] Serial KISS interface - long delays

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Thu May 29 01:38:03 EDT 2003

I was running ax25 for a years and then tried the serial kiss and it did
exactly the same thing as yours a couple of months ago.  Never really did
find the problem, went back to ax25 and everything works perfectly.  I tried
a couple of different type of tnc's and they both behaved the same.  Not much
help, sorry.

...73 Tom